Our friends (from the time that we were in college together in Texas) came from Madras to spend the day with us. The day was cold and foggy here, but our visit was warm and delightful. We shared the many blessings that our families have had and are continuing to enjoy.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Norm and Joyce,
It sounds like you had a nice visit with your friends. I can't wait to meet you. I feel like we are already friends.
Ruth (Nick's mom)
I bet it was fun to have some visitors!
Hi Norm and Joyce~
Happy New Year to you both! I hope you are both doing well. Sure have missed seeing you! Thank you so much for the lovely wooden box! I love it! I'm planning on putting my jewelry in it. Kyle likes his a lot too! That was so sweet of you and we appreciate your thoughtfulness! You have spoiled us with so many of your wonderful wood creations!!! :) I love looking at your blog. You do a great job with it!
Hope to see you soon, thanks again for the wonderful gifts. Love, Barb & family
Post a Comment