Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Place pictures




The craft activity at the place for January 11 was tying knots and creating walnut shell boats. The paper plate was converted into a lake for the boat. The sail is made from toothpicks and cloth.

3 comments:

Purdy Family said...

Hi Norm and Joyce,
I just logged on to your blog, and I have really enjoyed it! Your pictures are great. I think it is wonderful that you have been working with the children at "The Place". What lucky children they are to have such a warm and friendly man teaching them things. You and Joyce are very special. Hope to see you sometime soon. Barb

yuan family said...

Thanks for the pictures..it is fun to see what you are up to!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the putting pictures of your projects with the kids up. It is so great to actually see a glimpse of the hard work and love you put into these fortunate students.