A wonderful mother and father, grandmother and grandfather.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Fond Memories
"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I especially like the picture of us fishing because it reminds me of some of my fondest summers as a child. I loved catching crawdads to take on fishing trips. I don't think I ever caught a fish that was large enough to keep but I sure had a lot of fun. Love you.
I remember trawling for fish in the rain. Dad covered all of us with a tarp or something and Norma left her line in the water and fished as we made our way to shore. I don't remember if she had anything on her line when we disembarked.
2 comments:
I especially like the picture of us fishing because it reminds me of some of my fondest summers as a child. I loved catching crawdads to take on fishing trips. I don't think I ever caught a fish that was large enough to keep but I sure had a lot of fun. Love you.
I remember trawling for fish in the rain. Dad covered all of us with a tarp or something and Norma left her line in the water and fished as we made our way to shore. I don't remember if she had anything on her line when we disembarked.
Post a Comment